Everything you need to know about working at ETS.
We’re always interested to hear from talented and driven individuals. We hire people with the right professional skills who’ll thrive in our culture. Successful candidates enjoy working in a friendly and collaborative environment, are hungry to learn and are ambitious for themselves and for the company. Find out more about what’s on offer at ETS, read what our employees say about working here and learn about any current vacancies.
Why consider a career at ETS?
We think there are lots of reasons why ETS is a great place to work – from getting to work with the UK and world’s biggest companies to enjoying plenty of time off to spend with family and friends.
These are some of the things are people most value about working here:
- Terrific pay – with generous compensation plans, which are linked to the success of the company. The more ETS succeeds, the more each person earns. When we achieve (or exceed) our objectives, our pay goes from great to terrific
- Plenty of opportunity – with our plans to grow over the next five years, the opportunities for those of us who are ambitious and successful will be amazing
- Incredible holiday – because we want our people to have time to enjoy their personal lives, we offer a super generous holiday entitlement each year (the national average is 24 days – ETS average is 34 days)
- Generous personal development – as we know how important it is to grow professionally. That’s why we encourage everyone to have at least 10 development days each year
- An energising environment – where we’re all driven to meet (or exceed) our objectives
- Challenging and interesting work – as, by growing, we’ll enjoy lots of challenges
- Flexibility – we focus on achieving objectives and so embrace flexibility whole-heartedly
- Fun – as, the more fun we can put into our work (and our client partnerships), the better!