Everything you need to know about working at ETS.
We’re always interested to hear from talented and driven individuals. We hire people with the right professional skills who’ll thrive in our culture. Successful candidates enjoy working in a friendly and collaborative environment, are hungry to learn and are ambitious for themselves and for the company. Find out more about what’s on offer at ETS, read what our employees say about working here and learn about any current vacancies.
Why consider a career at ETS?
We think there are lots of reasons why ETS is a great place to work! Here are some of the perks and benefits our people value most:
- Terrific pay – with generous compensation plans linked to company success
- Plenty of opportunity – with our growth plans, the opportunities for ambitious people will be amazing
- Incredible holiday – because we want our people to enjoy their personal lives, we offer them lots of time off each year (national average is 24 days – ETS average is 34 days)
- Personal development – we know how important it is to grow professionally so we encourage everyone to have at least 10 development days each year
- Flexibility – we focus on achieving objectives and so embrace flexibility whole-heartedly
Shared values, challenge & fun
Finding people who’ll relish and thrive in our culture and will embrace our values is just as important as having the right capabilities. Those who do can expect:
- An energising environment – where we’re all driven to meet (or exceed) our objectives
- Challenging and interesting work – as, by growing, we’ll enjoy lots of challenges
- Fun – as, the more fun we can put into our work (and our client partnerships), the better!