Powerful survey and reporting tools and expert help to drive up engagement.
Do you want to run an engagement survey? If so, we can help. We start by getting to know your business and more about what you’re looking for. This allows us to devise a survey programme to fit your specific needs. You’ll have access to our highly configurable survey platform and powerful reporting dashboard, which is filled with an extensive list of functions and features as standard. And, by working in partnership, you’ll benefit from having whatever expert support you need, when and where you need it. With our help, you’ll be able to run a survey to get employees’ views, accurately measure employee engagement and then be guided on exactly where to take action to have the biggest impact on increasing engagement in that area. That’s why so many top companies looking for an engagement survey provider choose us.
Our configurable engagement survey tools
You’ll be able to survey your employees using our highly configurable engagement survey platform, which gives you a long list of survey and reporting features and functions from which to choose. What’s more, the platform is ultra-intuitive for users, making it easy for your employees to complete surveys and for admin users to take control. After running an engagement survey, you’ll have access to a powerful reporting tool from which you can create various reports, mine the data and devise action plans. If you need the option of an offline (paper) survey, we can help with that too.
- Set up to fit your branding, culture and business language
- Simple administration and a pulse survey module
- Compatible with tablet/smartphone completion
- Powerful and rapid reporting capability (unlimited reports at no extra cost)
- Ability to mine survey data by different demographics.
Expert support to increase engagement
Naturally, you want to know how to increase employee engagement. With proven experience in engagement survey best practice, we can support with any aspect of your programme, be it questionnaire design or advising on communications through to analysing results and action planning. With our help, you get a detailed understanding of your key engagement drivers, using our ‘Think, Feel, Do’ model and, crucially, guidance on how to increase it.
- Guidance to create and test your questionnaire
- Advice on how to measure your employee experience (enablement, empowerment and engagement)
- Run stakeholder interviews or focus groups
- Project-managed implementation
- Analysis of results and presentation of key findings
- Practical and strategic guidance on action planning.