It can be really useful to learn from the tactics and ideas that have worked for other successful organisations. This e-book features examples of employee survey posters, intranet pages and social media communications.
Our expert consultants also share their views and advice on effective survey communication pre, during and post survey.
This e-book will help you to:
- Get managers aware of the survey and their role in encouraging participation
- Create excitement and a ‘buzz’ around the survey
- Remind people who’ve not yet taken part to do so (while the survey is live)
- Share the results with different stakeholder groups
- Explain how and where action is being taken based on survey results.