Learn about our Quality and Information Security Management System (ISMS) policy
It is the policy of ETS to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
As part of this we:
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all our clients, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations
- Make the details of our policy known to all other interested parties, including externally where appropriate, and determine the need for communication and by what methods relevant to the business management system. These include, but are not limited to, our clients and their requirements documented in contracts, purchase orders, project plans and specifications etc
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities
- Commit to the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality and information security policy
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality and information security policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and information security and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the business management system is regularly reviewed by the Senior Management Team to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Business Management System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
Scope of the Policy (for our ISMS)
The scope of this policy relates to use of the database and computer systems operated by the company from its office in Hersham, its employees when working remotely, our client-facing systems at the Equinix data centre in London and our development and admin cloud services at Cloudmore.
It relates to the use of these in pursuit of the company’s business of providing HR consultancy and technology solutions to our clients and, where applicable, to external risk sources such as functions which are outsourced.