Expert help to optimise your performance management processes and support managers.
How effective is your performance management tool or process? This is an area of struggle for countless organisations and managers. But we can help you to optimise how you measure employee performance. This includes everything from advising you on the best employee appraisal process and effective objective-setting to devising a succession planning strategy. Working in partnership with you, our experts will optimise your approach and resources, and then equip your people with the skills to measure and drive high employee performance.
Your performance management challenges
Whatever performance management means to your business and whether it relates to pay, promotions or both, it’s a crucial area to get right. Failure to do so causes endless pain for employees and managers. And at an organisational level, lower performance can be really damaging. Some of the particular challenges we can support you with include:
- Enhancing or redesigning performance appraisal process
- Guiding managers on setting objectives
- Motivating top performers and driving improvement in lower ones
- Equipping managers to have positive performance discussions
- Succession planning for teams, specialists and key leaders.
Our performance management solutions
We work closely with you to discuss and shape the right programme and elements to address your specific performance management challenges. The effectiveness of our approach and solutions is contingent on really getting under the skin of your organisation. We’ve outlined below some of the most common ways in which we can help you:
- Defining your process – using research to define what you need
- Designing resources/collateral (appraisal forms, training guides)
- Training managers in effective conversations
- Work shadowing
- Coaching (usually for senior leaders/managers)
- Running support clinics.