Expert help with every aspect of running employee listenining programmes and driving action afterwards.
Would you like to run an employee survey or listening programme? Every aspect of our approach is geared to driving an improved employee experience, engagement and performance in your business. You’ll have access to our flexible employee survey platform and powerful reporting studio. And, by working in partnership throughout, you’ll benefit from expert support right where you need it most, including questionnaire design and communications, managed implementation and guidance on where to take action. So, whether you need a global engagement survey for 100,000+ employees or a series of pulse surveys for 500 people, we can help. That’s why we’re trusted by top organisations including Marks & Spencer, Taylor Wimpey and Cancer Research.
Surveys designed around you
To us, one size never fits all. That’s why our approach is to work closely with you to create an employee listening programme that fits what you need. Here’s what this may look like:
- Stakeholder interviews
- Questionnaire design (or review)
- EX3 model to develop engagement, enablement and empowerment indices
- Support with communications strategy
- Employee validation panels
- Fully managed implementation.
Feature-packed employee survey platform
We give you access to an intuitive and highly configurable survey platform. From here we can run any size, type or frequency of surveys you want. If needed, we can also support with providing a paper survey option. Here are just some of the features you get with our platform:
- Fully branded interface
- Pre-loaded people data
- Mobile-enabled functionality
- Unique, open link or team code survey access
- ‘Routed’ question sub sets
- Real time response rates
- Easy-to-use admin tools.
Powerful reporting studio
You’ll get super-fast access to survey results for an immediate picture of employee opinion. What’s more, our online reporting is really flexible with many different options and ways to cut and slice your data. Here are some of the most notable features:
- Manager hub featuring dashboard and insights data pack
- Next-day reporting with unlimited reports
- Customisable report display, content and demographics
- Generate a variety of output options – quick online view/PDF for printing/Excel for analysis
- Automated text and sentiment analysis
- Generate dynamic online word clouds and heat maps
- Benchmark and historical data comparisons
- Online action planning tool
Turning insights into action
This is where we can really add value to your programme. Our experts can carry out various types of detailed analysis on your survey data, guiding you to key findings and presenting back to your executives. Here are some of the ways in which we can help:
- Executive presentation – high impact, tailored presentation
- Analysis of your key drivers of employee engagement
- ‘EX3 analysis’ to optimise your employee experience
- Predictive analytics
- Profiling/segmentation analysis
- Open comments report
- Action planning toolkit or workshop.