Flexible end-to-end support, and highly configurable survey and reporting tools.
Are you looking to run an employee survey? We start by learning all about your business and what you’re looking for. This way, with our flexible approach, we can shape your survey programme to fit your needs. You’ll have access to our highly configurable employee survey platform and powerful reporting tools, which offer extensive functionality as standard. And, by working in partnership throughout, you’ll benefit from our comprehensive support where you need it, including with questionnaire design and communications, project managing the survey implementation and guidance on interpreting the results and taking action. So, whether you need a global engagement survey for 100,000-plus employees in multiple languages and or a pulse survey tool for 500 people, we can help. That’s why we’re trusted by so many top companies.
Our world-class employee survey platform
Our employee survey platform is highly configurable and provides you with an extensive list of features and functions. It is also really intuitive for employees, making it quick and easy for your employees to complete surveys, on any device. Admin users will like it too; they’ll have access to the latest response rates while the survey is live and, afterwards, benefit from having powerful reporting capabilities at their fingertips to create reports and action plans. And, if you need a different survey methodology (such as a paper survey option), we can help with that too.
- Designed to fit your branding, culture and business language
- Simple administration and a pulse survey module
- Supports tablet and smartphone completion
- Powerful and ultra-fast reporting capability (unlimited reports at no extra cost)
- Ability to cut and slice the data by different demographics.
Expert support and analysis
Our team works closely with you and your other key stakeholders from the outset. As experts in employee engagement and survey best practice, our business psychologists can support you with everything from the programme design to interpreting results and the most effective action plan approach to take. What’s more, you’ll benefit from having a dedicated project manager from day one.
Here are some of the things our experts can help you with:
- Extensive support to create and test the questionnaire
- Measuring the employee experience more holistically, exploring enablement, empowerment and engagement
- Stakeholder interviews or focus groups to ensure you measure what matters
- Project-managed implementation
- Analysis of results and presentation of key findings
- Practical and strategic guidance on action planning.